Monday, June 2, 2008

One More Week!

We have one week left and we will meet our little one. We are so excited. Of course, if he would like to come before then I would be okay with that too. More then okay. June 9Th will be the inducement day.

We thought we were going to have him over the weekend. Saturday, around noon, I started having contractions that continued to get stronger. A lot of them were in my back too, which I am not looking forward to. However, after a trip to the hospital at midnight, the contractions started to get further a part. UGH. They told me I was now at 2 cm. I was thinking, BIG DEAL. All this pain to go 1 CM. Whoopie. So home we went.

I do have to tell you, off subject, of how sweet my girls are. I was very tiered today and they woke up and cleaned the whole house while I rested. (All except the kitchen and laundry) I thought that was very nice of them. I am glad I have children who care so much about me and can work together.


I will post pictures after we get home from the hospital.

No comments: