Wednesday, May 21, 2008

She opened her mouth! YEA



On Tuesday I took Katie to the dentist, yet again, to have her teeth counted and meet the dentist. Last year I tried this and to say she refused is an understatement. I don't think the dentist realized children could give such rude looks and be so stubborn. It didn't matter what they tried to bribe her with, she was not budging.


But this year, Yea she opened her mouth. She did so well they decided to not just meet the dentist but to clean her teeth too. She told me next time I don't need to go back with her because she is 4 now, she only needed me when she was 3. She was very excited about her new princess toothbrush, sparkle toothpaste, picture on the wall for no cavities and the new bracelet the dentist gave her for doing so well.


Wow what a difference a year can make. We will be returning in 6 months and hopefully we'll have just as good of an experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SONG MAKES ME NOSTALGIC AND WEEPY EVERYTIME! LOVE YOU GUYS!
CHARITY