
He's here. He was born 06/09/2008 at 2:53pm. He weighed 8lbs even and is 21 1/2 inches long. We got a call at 4am to head toward the hospital. He was posterior so I had a lot of back labor. They were concerned that they were going to have do a C-Section because of his position and I was having trouble going past 4 CM and Thinning out. They used a ball to help him drop. Thirty minutes after they checked me and I was still at 4 I was no longer feeling the epidural. The pains were very intense and painful due to the strong amount of pitocin they had to give me to try and turn the baby. They were trying to prevent a C-section. So basically it was natural child birth on steroids. Awful pain. So they checked me while we waited for the epidural to be redone and I was at 10cm.
( Mom, That hurt.)
Sean and his proud sisters.
I was trying to make up for all the horrible pictures they had of me.A few pushes later and Sean Thomas Villanueva was born. Everyone is in love with him. We went home today, Tuesday. He is doing great. Allison is already wanting to hold him all the time. Katie has warmed up to him, but was not sure about him in the beginning. I think it was a little over whelming.
Sean Thomas with his Grandpa Thomas. ( All the Childrens' middle names are after a grandparent.)I will be able to stay home with him for the next 6 weeks and then will return to work part-time in the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment