Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Update

Last night I started having really bad back pains and my stomach kept tightening up. I have also started to have morning, or should I say, all the time sickness again. Today I went to my normal OB Appointment. They checked and I am not dilated, which is good, but because of my history with Katie they are going to keep an eye on me. The doctor said that the pains are probably Braxton Hicks, but since I am getting back pains with them they want to make sure I am not going to deliver early.

With Katelynn they put me on bed rest at 31 weeks, due to being dilated to three and she had already dropped. We are hoping that doesn't happen this time, but will do whatever is best for the baby. They told me to stay off my feet and drink lots of water if I am having the pains.
If I have more then 4-6 an hour then I have to go to the hospital. Please keep this in your prayers. Luckily the pains stopped last night and only coming every once in a while. Since they have started back up a while ago, I will stay home tonight and rest.

On a lighter side, I found a nice bassinet today for $16.00. It is white wicker and has a solid bottom. I went to a second hand store here called Twice as Nice. They are pretty picky on what they choose to sell. Most of their stuff is always in really good condition. I also found a five drawer dresser for the baby for $30.00. It is real wood, so even though it is not the color I wanted, it's oak, I can stain it or paint it. My sister in law Dori is really good with this kind of stuff and will help me.

Hope everything is well with everyone. No pictures this time. Once we get the nursery done I will post some pictures of that. I figure by April that will be done.

No comments: