No Pictures yet, sorry!
We had a great weekend. The four of us and my Aunt Loree took a trip to California for a family birthday party. Ciara, my cousin Charity's daughter, turned 8 years old. It was great to see them again. I forgot my camera at home so we will have to wait for the pictures to be developed. I think Don was happy to have another male in the house this time. Last time it was him and 6 girls. Mondo and Don always have a great time hanging out. You would think they have known each other forever.
The girls went swimming, spent sometime at the beach and just played non stop for two days. It is so nice that are girls are with in a year of each other. I joke that they will have to have another one in the next year to keep the tradition going. We don't want Sean to be the odd man out. We even avoided bringing back a souvenir traffic ticket this time. It was a long drive, but well worth it. We are hoping to see them maybe in May for my baby shower. We'll have to wait and see.
Three hours in to the ride home I downloaded "Are you smarter then a 5th Grader" on my cell phone and found out I am not. Mondo is pretty good at the questions though. It helped entertain us for the last 2 1/2 hours home. What would we do with out technology? Allison kept reminding us how bored she was. Good thing is, she gets to do it all over in two days. Allison will be going to San Diego to Sea World with Alexus and my parents on Tuesday.
I hope everyone is doing well. I will post some pictures of the trip soon.
1 comment:
Still no pictures?
Amy
Post a Comment