Tonight Allison went on a date with her Dad. Her school is having a Father Daughter Dance. Most of you know how much Mondo Loves to dance. NOT! He is being a good sport though. They will be served dinner and play music. They also sale flowers there so he will buy her one. I know he doesn't realize it now, but these are the type of things little girls remember growing up. Fathers are one of the most important roles in a girls life when it comes to who she will date or marry when she is older. It is important for her to know how she should be treated and not to settle for anything less then that. She is very excited.
Katelynn and I am going to have our own date here at the house. With Pizza and movies. I was suppose to work tonight, however I have been having some lower pains for a few days. I went to the OB today and he said that I pulled a round ligament. It will take 1-2 weeks to heal. I probably got up to fast or lifted something I shouldn't have (Katie). I am to take it easy and take tylonol. I will go back to work tomorrow. I picked movies that way I can lounge on the couch and not make the pull any worst.
1 comment:
Wow, they DO grow up fast. I love the date concept, makes a child feel so loved and important. Take it easy as much as you can! Only a few more months.....
Post a Comment