Thursday, August 2, 2007

Prayer Request for My Grandpa Voigt


As several of you know I lost one of my grandfathers this summer along with a few other friends. I was told yesterday that my other grandfather, Robert Voigt, has a blockage in his neck. The earliest he can be seen by the neurosurgeon (sp) is Tuesday. He only has 15 % of his heart. In the past he has had a stroke, several heart attacks and a triple bypass. He is starting to see double and there is a concern that the blockage could cause a stroke or aneurysm (sp).

If they operate it is high risk due to his heart may not be able to handle the surgery. If they don't operate then there is risk of stroke etc.

I would just ask that you keep him in your prayers and for gods healing. I talked with him this morning and he sounds very tired. Because of the lack of blood he is getting light headed and I am concerned about the strain on his heart.

He is a Christian so I take comfort in knowing if anything does happen, hoping of course it doesn't, that he will be with God.

Thank you for your prayers we appreciate it.

No comments: