Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Grandpa Update

My grandfather is out of the hospital. They did not end up doing any surgery. His heart is down to 11% working. He is still going. He is a trooper. There are many times we have thought, this is it, but God has a different plan. I don't know when his time will come, but at least I do know that he is a very godly man and has put god in control of his life. When that day comes he will be missed greatly here and the heavens will be singing. At least we still have sometime with him now. If there is anything I have learned this summer is life is short and you never know how long you have. So make the best of it and make sure that you are right with god, you never know when your time will come. God Bless you all! The Villanueva Family

No comments: