Just a quick note to let you know everything is going well here. We have been very busy.
Allison is in soccer again and got her first goal last weekend! She was very proud. Katie has had a pretty bad cough and I'm taking her to the doctors tomorrow to make sure it's not Asthma..
Sean is growing. He goes to the doctor for his 4 month check up on Friday.
We are all looking forward to this upcoming weekend. We will be traveling to see my cousin Charity and her family in California. We are looking forward to the girls day at the beach, as the guys go to the swap meet, and all of us going to Knottsberry Farm. I have not been there since I was little. My mom has a picture of Julie, Charity and I at Knottsberry Farm when we were very little. We are sitting in a stage coach and they made us retake it when we were teenagers too. We thought it would be fun to try and get the same pictures of our children together, if it's still there.
I'll post pictures of our adventures when we return.
No comments:
Post a Comment