Today was a very fun day. My sister in law and I found a new splash pad with no other kids around. We had a wonderful time. In Phoenix it is still in the high 80's to high 90's. This time of year also comes with humidity, which I could do without. So cooling off in the water is always a treat. It was nice to spend the morning w/ the girls before school. They all seem to grow up so fast.
I also started a weight loss challenge with two of my friends today. We are doing something every month. This month, the one who looses the most weight gets a free pedicure , compliments of the other two. I could really really use that, as my feet look pretty bad from walking barefoot all the time. We are working out on my days off and I am going to be doing the elliptical and Tae Bo tapes during the kids nap time.
Tonight we did our workout and I got a frantic call from Allie and Mondo. Katie, our 4 1/2 year old, had decided she wanted a new hair cut. She went in the bathroom and cut her hair. She did this about a year ago, luckily just the underneath. The hair had just finally grown even. This time she cut it all over, most of it to her ears. I was mad, but couldn't stop laughing under my breath either. She was so proud of her work. Needless to say, we had to attempt to even it out. It is not exactly even, since she cut one side quite a bit shorter, but it will do.
Everyone else is doing good. Mondo did have gout in his foot for about a week and was not able to walk, but that has since healed. Allison starts soccer practice this week and has started to do the kids Tae Bo tapes w/ me and daddy. She really is enjoying them. I will post pictures of the soccer games in the future. First game 09/13.
The baby is getting big. He is almost 3 months. He loves tummy time and is very strong. He is a very happy baby and is sleeping through the night. YEA He is very long and already in 6-9 months clothing. I love watching how he keeps changing.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Ter!!! It will grow back, but I'm sure I could not have kept a straight face. Maybe you could encourage her to grow her hair out for Locks of Love and then she can donate it to a child who needs it! This may curb her cutting urge. I'm growing mine out right now, she could do it with me!
Post a Comment