Friday, October 5, 2007

Villanueva Party of 5

We have some BAD news and some GOOD news. I will go over the bad news first. Last Saturday we had to put Mia, our dog, back up for adoption with the AZ Humane Society. We had her for just under 2 months, however she was nipping Katie more and more. We tried training her not to, but it was becoming more regular. She did not draw blood. I think since she is a little dog she just needs older kids. It was hard and we were all pretty upset, except Katie, who was more then ready for the dog to go.

But,like I said we have some GOOD news too. We just found out that we are expecting our third child in June 2008. Of course Mondo would like a boy this time, but we are just praying for a healthy pregnancy. As most of you know I have had two rough pregnancies. I am hoping this one will be a little more enjoyable. Please keep the pregnancy in your prayers. I am also Part-time with USAA which means no short term. So when we have the baby we will not be reimbursed for lost income. Luckily we have 9 months to put some money away and I will receive my yearly bonus in February.

Now we wait. We are so excited. I will keep you updated as we progress. Thank you in advance for all your prayers.

No comments: