I thought the morning sickness was going to skip me this time. I guess that was wishful thinking. For the last 4 days I have been so sick. I did talk with the doctor today and they are moving my appointment up to 10/29 from 11/07. That way if I am still having nausea then they can give me some Zofran or something to help out with it. I had to miss Thursday and Friday from work because of being sick.
On a lighter note. My mother in law took some pictures of the girls at her house. Allison got a guitar and is pretending she is in a rock band. I thought that didn't start until she was 16. Another thing I was wrong on. She is already very opinionated and wants things a certain way. Especially her hair. We are growing her bangs out so that is why they are in her face.


Jen does this face remind you of anyone. I know a little Terri.
Well off to clean house before the nausea kicks in.
Have a good week.
1 comment:
Rock on, girl! Good luck to you, Ter, you may have a little wild child on your hands.....
Post a Comment