In May I was able to meet my cousin Ronnie and her partner Bridget at the airport during a 2 hour layover to San Fransisco. I have been in contact with them for about a year and it was like we'd known each other are whole life.
I just wish the time could have been longer. We're hoping to meet up at the Grand Canyon in the next year or so. Wish they could have met Mondo and Little Man, but there's always next time. ![]() |
We have spent a lot of time at the water parks and the Phoenix zoo. Grandma got the kids a new swing set for their birthdays/early Christmas present, and they've enjoyed playing on that in the evenings.
It's so hot here in Arizona, luckily this year it didn't start to heat up until June. That's pretty late for us. Below are some pictures from the summer. The girls enjoyed swim lessons this year and both made huge improvements.

No comments:
Post a Comment