Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Somethings should just be left to the professionals!

So I thought I would save a few dollars and cut my sons hair myself. OOPS!.. I think I should have paid the money. I called my sister in law Dori over to rescue me or should I say poor little S. So we shaved it off.

I think he looks cute. It's starting to cool off here, but it's still hot enough for a bald head. Luckily, his daddy just laughed.
Anyone want me to trim their hair for them!

2 comments:

Jenny and Kevin said...

This looks like what I did to Leo last year! Thankfully hair grows back, eh? I may fly myself to PHX next time I need a trim...... ;)

Villanueva Family said...

You can fly here anytime, you might just want to skip the trim. Unless you're donating it to locks of love... All of it. lol