We started off celebrating K's birthday on Sunday at the Phoenix Zoo. This was quite a treat, as we have only been there one other time. Normally we go to the Wildlife Zoo by our house, but K wanted to make the hour trip. Of course, it was the hottest day so far this year 107 degrees. They have added a new water play area, which helped keep the children cooler. We were
done by 1130 as the heat was a bit much.
Today,05/18/09, I treated K and her cousin to Pump it Up. This is an indoor bouncy playground. We had so much fun. My mother-in-law watched S so Dori, my sister in law, and I could jump too. S wanted to be big so bad. He kept trying to crawl into the bouncy. Maye next year.
Tonight, after everyone was off work, we had some family and friends over. The Pinata was a hit, with lots of goodies to go around.
Happy Birthday, you are such a blessing. I love your fun spirit and how you keep me on my toes. I love how independent you are and don't let others get you down. You have a strong sense, even at 5, of who you are. I love every night how you want me to do our "I love you this much" saying and then run in for your hug. Now lets hope this year we can get through without cutting off any more hair.
(Sorry no pictures yet, will post them later)
Love ya, Mommy and Daddy
1 comment:
I know you love me, but it may be time to see some new stuff on your blog! lol.....Also, when I see it, things are a bit scrambled, not sure why.
Lylas girlie....
Post a Comment