Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments



Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe 4Th of July. We will be going down to Tucson tomorrow, Friday. Matthew, my cousin's son, will be turning 8. We are going to hang out with them for the 4Th and then go to Matthew's birthday party on the 5Th. My friend gave me a bunch of glow sticks (100), so the kids will be lit up. Should be fun. I will post pictures when we come back.


We are all doing well. We're tired, but that's to be expected. I am having to cut dairy products out of my diet to see if the babies upset stomach gets better. He's been a little fussy the last few days. Hopefully, it's that and not colic. Now you know why I'm so tired. He's eating well. He now weighs 9lbs 8 oz. He looks more and more like his daddy everyday. I will have to post a baby picture of Mondo and him next to each other so you can see the resemblance.

Enjoy your weekend!

The Villanueva Family

No comments: