Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The babies room



The babies room is coming along. Today Dori, my sister in law, and I arranged the room. We still have to put the sheets on the crib, clear the closet out and hang the pictures/letters on the wall. I keep thinking I have 9-10 weeks left, but I know it is going to go fast. At least I hope so. We are pretty busy on the weekends.

Here are some new pictures of how the nursery is coming along. The letters will go over the crib.

This picture is from the door way. There will also be a little rocker and hamper in the room . I couldn't fit the whole room in the picture.






Here is the cute Jungle Toy Box I bought. I will have a blue elephant that's a hat hanger on the wall to the right of the window and plan to get a monkey, elephant and giraffe on the wall also.



The letters spelling Sean's Name will hang above the crib. I will hang the Conforter over the Diaper changer once I buy something to hang it.



Here's a picture of Ajaya, my good friend's daughter that I watch, helping me in the room.

Well at least it's coming a long. I go to the doctor again on Thursday.

No comments: