Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby Update

I hope everyone had a great Christmas with their family. Katie was sick, so Mondo and I took turns staying home with her, depending on whose family it was.

The girls and I went to the babies Dr. Appointment today. I am finally gaining. I gained 1.5 lbs this month. Still under my start weight by about 4-5 lbs. Everything looks good. We got to hear the babies heart beat. The girls thought the was neat. The heart beat was nice and strong. Between 159-162 beat per minute. They gave me the referral paperwork to have my ultra sound once I am 18 weeks. So before we left the parking lot I had already scheduled my ultra sound appointment. Can you tell were excited to see if we are having a brother or sister :). Well, we will find out on 01/14/08. Unfortunately, Mondo can't get the time off work. We had the same issue with Katie. I guess as long as he is there for the big day, that is what is important. Of course I will let everyone know once we do. Mondo is keeping his fingers crossed for a boy, but says he figures it will be a girl, and will faint of shock if it turns out to be a boy. I am just hoping for healthy.

We have also finally figured out the names. After many discussions of, "No, not that name." All our children have a grandparents middle name as their middle name. So we wanted to keep the tradition. If it is a girl it will be "Amber Marie Villanueva" and a boy will be " Sean Thomas Villanueva." Marie is my grandmothers middle name who just passed and Thomas is my dad's first name.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year. Be safe

No comments: