We made it back from California. We had a great time with My cousin Charity and her family.
All of us went to Disneyland for the day. The girls had a blast.
Armando rode Space Mountain. He had been scared to ride it since he was little. Well, we have passed down that tradition. They have changed it a little since the last time I was on it. It is much faster and darker. Sorry Allie!
The younger kids were tierd so I kept Ciara who is 7 and Allison for a few hours while the others rested. We had a great time together. Here are some cute pictures I took of them while it was just us girls.
The younger kids were tierd so I kept Ciara who is 7 and Allison for a few hours while the others rested. We had a great time together. Here are some cute pictures I took of them while it was just us girls.
This is the rats from the new movie "Ratatouille". The girls did the Autotopia 3 times. They loved that ride. We did not get to do the new Nemo ride, as it was a 4-5 HOUR wait. Nothing is worth that much time in line.
(I think Ciara is thinking "Another Picture")
We did try the new Buzz Light Year ride. That was fun.
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time.
Amy
Your girls are too adorable!! I can't believe they have gotten. Looks like you guys had a great time, we can't wait to go back too!
Nikki
Post a Comment